Is it possible to spawn enemies by changing hex values?

Go down

Is it possible to spawn enemies by changing hex values? Empty Is it possible to spawn enemies by changing hex values?

Post by Degree210 Wed 17 Apr 2024 - 11:31

Hello! Appreciate you taking the time to read my post. I am very new to all of this so excuse me if my questions is off base. I looked through the requests and other documents, but couldn't find a reference to anyone being able to spawn enemies by changing some hex values.

I am beginning to think this is rather complex, but I figured I would put a request out into the world to see:

Has anyone tried this?
Do you think it is even possible?
Am I on a wild goose chase? Confused

Thanks again! This community rocks! Very Happy

Degree210
Newcomer

Since : 2024-04-17

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to spawn enemies by changing hex values? Empty Re: Is it possible to spawn enemies by changing hex values?

Post by sinistra Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 12:13

Well, it is possible as the skeleton enemies also pop-up out of smoke: https://youtu.be/SkIatb3Vp2g?t=80

sinistra
sinistra
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2018-04-26

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to spawn enemies by changing hex values? Empty Re: Is it possible to spawn enemies by changing hex values?

Post by Degree210 Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 16:37

Ah, so that means we could find the addresses that change when they spawn and create some sort of routine to spawn them ourselves. That would make for some really sweet hacks and interactions for my viewers. I will have to keep that room in mind when I am working on this.

Thanks for the info and the vid!

Degree210
Newcomer

Since : 2024-04-17

Back to top Go down